Monday, November 3, 2014

Step the next

There is, I am sure, an official word for what I am doing now - it's probably something very business sounding and impressive.

From this side, it's exciting and, as long as I keep breathing steadily, energizing.
I am becoming a coach : a cheerleader, a counselor, a co-conspirator in helping you create your own reality - from your perception, your truth, & your happiness.

I am working now to put everything in order - so there can be orders.  Cuz if you're like me, you want to just push a button and have everything accessible.  And easy to understand.  Which means introductions and paypal buttons, memberships and instructions, calendars and email lists.  So watch this space! (Okay, not THIS space, but the space in this general vicinity.)

It will be very interesting, hopefully exciting, and occasionally frustrating, to see how this develops and grows.  Transition is the only constant (trite,  but nervous making.)  I know the value of my service... I can see the growth and progression... the thought of coaching makes me all giddy and happy and productive feeling inside...  so, it's just "putting it together.  Bit by bit."

Here's to the next step.  And the next.  And the next.  One at a time.


I hope you have a great day!
-Lila






No comments:

Post a Comment