Saturday, January 2, 2016

What aren't I doing?!!!

Okay, quick update, cuz if you've been keeping track, you'll notice a lot of activity all of the sudden.

I decided to add two new blogs - because I wanted them for me, and cuz I'm a writer, and cuz I'm really practicing putting my writing out there - one called Today's Practice... which is kind of akin to Life in Runes, except there are no runes. Just intentions for the daily practice. The other called Literal Logophile, which i just discovered I had named LoBophile. With a B. As in, a person who loves words but doesn't spellcheck her stuff.

Which is pretty accurate, actually. Maybe I should leave it. Hmm.

Anyway. I am also fixing up the first page of UnicAllen.com to reflect all the new stuff. I want to have it be prettier. I want to bring in more viewers and some income. (Yeah, lots of income. Yay income!).

I hope to get back to doing rune readings at least once a week. And I might actually post a meandering thought any day.

It's been an interesting Dark time (which doesn't actually fall in the winter. It's before winter. Kind of strange, since winter is the fallow time seasonally. But maybe it's not. The dark hour before dawn. Something to ponder. Back to me.) and I am looking forward to a lot of happy, writerly activity.

As always, thanks for being part of the journey.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment