Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Well, this is a fine mess...

...and I mean fine as in small, thin, insubstantial in feel. (I'm going to have to look that up for my word for the day.) Difficult to pick up, difficult to contain, slippery. And tangled.

 I am in the middle, or the end, or possibly the eye of the tornado (is that the one with water?) staring at all the possiblities around me. Do I want to blog, for myself or others? What about coaching? What about Rune Readings? What about, what about, what about...

And with my blogs, I have so many options also.

And let us remember (please, let us remember) that I have stories I WANT TO WRITE! It's almost like I'm waiting for something, but I can't see what it is.

Okay. Inhale, exhale. Just keep moving forward, following the ideas that pop into my head, and seeing where they lead.

I hope you're having a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment