Friday, January 29, 2016

Happiness is... Reading Runes at Spirit Wise

Hello to you!

I am excited to announce that I have joined the team of readers and healers at Spirit Wise.

Spirit Wise is a metaphysical store in Centennial, CO. Not only do we carry a variety of incense, candles, and oils, Spirit Wise has some of the most beautiful jewelry I have seen. If you wish to check out the website, it's  www.spiritwisegifts.com.

You may know that I used to work there - on the floor, teaching classes, and reading runes. It was one of the most influential periods of my life, and I have missed that community connection.

Starting February 3rd, I will be at Spirit Wise on Wednesdays, helping customers and offering rune readings.

If you'd like to schedule a reading (between 11:30 am and 6:30 pm), please call Spirit Wise 303-730-2974.

Or just stop in; I can show you my favorite stones.

And yes, I have done a rune reading for the Aquarius moon.  It is HERE.


I hope you're having a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment